THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jul 21, 2010

Begin a revolution...

and call it "Me." You know your soul is almost trapped and you must keep it free. Kneel before no one and call out no name but your own. Hurt nothing and no one, and hold me like foreign languages possess your mind and nothing is owned. Words are away; if there's anything to say, and your mind falls astray and your body hasn't a clue who I am. You're my favorite enemy and worst lover, Best human being and ex-undercover. Least ashamed is all I am and most afraid is all I'll ever be. I can see in this blind world but am blinded by all I see. Love is blind and love it may be. Love? No; love and so much more. And if I could ever speak another word, I'd never say anything I've ever heard. No, no you're nowhere near worth it, but a thousand times more. Do you see where you've led me to go? Do you understand the things you've exposed? Of all I've wished it would be you and now that it is, I've got no one to blame and everything to lose. All I want is everything and all I need is always. You're the world and universe, and all that's around, and if I could ask you for anything, "don't judge me; I'm corny and please stick around."
 

0 comments: