THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Apr 25, 2010

The flowers

are blooming underneath your shiny skull, but don't speak. I can see the color and the light inside your head, beautifully painted with shades of red. I know the story but it's still unfamiliar to me. You can see the train wreck from miles away, smoke and fire high in the sky with no doubt that there were no survivors. But it's okay, in a way. One day all the pieces will be used for something new just like your flowers. Until then, I'll be rummaging through the mess, scavenging what's left from all those hard collisions and crashes and hit and run accidents and it'll be okay. After all is gone and lost, who will stay? I'd like to say you wouldn't be one to walk away from a lost cause but I could be wrong, I've never asked the question, and even then it's only hypothetical. And theoretically, there's no reason for you to stop and play the game a little longer. It would only make the good-byes more somber and might not do any good at all. But risks are what make life worth playing and without any mystery there would be no point in saying all I've said. Love until the very end.

0 comments: