THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Feb 12, 2010

If I were a lion,

I would refrain from devouring your physical being, because I would want to be nice and eating you would be mean. If I had wings, I would give you a ride because that would be cool and I've always wanted to fly. Sometimes, in the middle of the night, I wake up and just ask why, but I already know the answer. Every now and then I cry, but I know it wont fix me any faster. And people tell me they can see there's something strange in the mess they call my brain, but I don't care, cause everyone is wrong in their own sweet way. And sometimes I wonder whats so great about accuracy, because simple guesses are so much more interesting. And when I'm dreaming I try to hold on, and bring souvenirs for when I wake, but I know that everything I'm dreaming of would come to hate this place. So I make few promises and tell few lies but sometimes its hard to be perfect when you see things through these eyes.

0 comments: