THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jan 3, 2010

Awake all night

to sleep away the day, I wonder where my mind ended up when it went away. My fickle burning eyes can tell you so much more than my lips could ever say, so take a look past the surface before you give up and walk away. No matter what your understanding is, the truth can always change and I'd rather have you know it all than miss out on a page. Back in the good old days things were never good, and now in these tornadoes I predicted everything feels as it should. Whatever went wrong must be horribly right. I can feel the calming caress of peace through the night, and my body is grounded while my life takes flight and becomes something more than just a wish. In the end only what you need can be fixed and all the rest is history. My blueprints won't get rid of all this rubble but they sure will make it shine, the beauty in the disaster is that all the debris is mine. Again I sink into the deep abyss of the oceanic floor, being called and called upon but I can't hear so far below the shore. All I need is less but all we want is more. I can hear our hearts pounding light years per minute and we've got all the time in the world. Can't you see the boy is calling? He's been waiting for so long. But I've waited my whole lifetime just to right my wrongs. So wrong your rights and pray tonight for a better life in the morning, and every worst wreck you find yourself in will at last prove so rewarding.

0 comments: